Monday, August 3, 2009

NEW MIX and gig at Spiral Thursday!

OK here are some tunes I threw together live yesterday afternoon. The mixing is pretty damn rough on account of the fact I didn't really practice, and most of these have live drummers, and blah blah blah blah but this very much reflects stuff I've been diggin' (and not diggin') lately. Enjoy.

Aside from this, you should be at Spiral this Thursday as I will be laying down some 80s disco/funk out on the patio under the stars. Gallons, Pretty Boi, and Mike MacNamara will also be there along with resident Rob Perry. Honestly these Thursday nights at Spiral have been incredible vibes all summer. Make it happen.




Moses - Get Outta This World (And Into My Arms) (Download)








Tracklist:
Boys Noize - Don't Believe The Hype (Surkin Mix No.1)
Trama - Are You Ready?
John Forde - Stardance
Tommy Seebach - Bobble Sex
Harari - Party (LeBaron edit)
Rocket - Come Together
First Touch - Let Me Get Close To You
Shock - Shock Talk (U-Tern edit)
Johnny Harris - Odyssey
Black Jack - I Am The Disco Machine
Starpoint - Bring Your Sweet Loving Back
Sylvester - I Need Somebody To Love Tonight
Valerie Dore - The Night
Roy Ayers Ubiquity - Mystic Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment