Monday, March 30, 2009

X-Post

Lots of good stuff today, but none of it from me.

First up, for the club heads, Baltimore club legend DJ Class dropped a new track a few months ago with Lil' Jon but it was most recently remixed with a Kanye feature! Big news. And one more step towards b-more taking over.



DJ Class w/ Lil Jon - I'm The Ish
(Download)








DJ Class w/ Kanye West - I'm The Ish
(Download)








In case the chorus seems silly, just start singing it to yourself throughout the day. Works wonders.

Next up, DJ B.Cause is one of my favorite mixtape makers out there. His latest is all 90s SF Bay area rap vinyl. Heavily funkified. Get it here.

Finally, Do It To It Vol 2 is now out. All six soul injected b-more/club tracks come from separate A-list underground producers:

SIDE ONE
Bird Peterson "Torture Motherf*cker"
Dave Nada "JB Baby"
Emynd "Hold it Down 2009"

SIDE TWO
Wizard of Gaz "Preacher Man"
Tittsworth "I'm Rich"
Mike the 2600 King "Hold Up I'm Comin'"

Here's a badass promo video/megamix they made:


It's only out on vinyl right now. Sorry no freebies. Cop it here or at least check the artists! (You might not recognize the names, but if you've seen me play out you've heard at least a half dozen tracks by these dudes. They are top notch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment